Friday 11 September 2009

Cakes yo!

Gosh, I'm rubbish aren't I? If it makes you feel any better, I've been devoting my time to my business website www.flutterby-cupcakes.co.uk . And it's all finished now and I loves it lots :-)

Right, cupcakes or cake? Cake? Oh go on then.

This is a 50th birthday cake for someone who loved toucans. Butter cream transfers all the way methinks.


And I loved doing this one. The client had a big sparkly candle that they wanted to put in the centre - which is why there's a bit of a bald patch in the middle of it :) But this is my very first modelled figure. The expression is a bit terrifying, but only if you can imagine her humming the funeral tune.

I don't know why my head works that way. But yes, butterflies. I loves me some butterflies, so when I was asked for a butterfly cake I was thrilled. There's another bigger butterfly that goes on a wire. I do love butterflies on wires.


I promise faithfully to have a cupcake post soon. Promise :-)

Have a good week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love! I do so like getting comments and they make my day. So, please comment away!