Sunday 8 November 2009

Cupcake Stands

Cupcake stands are love. I got one from my sister for my birthday and bought a pretty gold one this week. I got it from a bric-a-brac stall for Cancer Research and they were only asking £2.5o for it. Okay, so one of the little feet is missing, but it can be held up quite easily by blue tack. Obviously I paid a bit more than that, but still, nowhere near how much it would go for in the shops. I felt a bit guilty actually.

So to cover my guilt I made some lovely butterfly cakes. And then gratuitously displayed them in my new stand of joy.

Other yummy things made this week include coffee and walnut fudge cupcakes. Nom nom nom :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love! I do so like getting comments and they make my day. So, please comment away!